Home Health Care
Home Health Aide Long Island NY Services
SeniorCare Companions was formed in 2004 by local doctors who understand how important independent living is to seniors and offer home health care Long Island customized services.
Since that time, SeniorCare Companions continue to pride itself on providing quality and trustworthy care to hundreds of clients.
We realize that as people age, there are certain needs that begin developing. We also realize that the family cannot always meet every need alone. That is why SeniorCare Companions was formed; to assist our clients and their love ones, and be a help and a blessing to those in need through offering home health aides on Long Island NY.
The primary goal of Senior Care Companions is to provide the highest quality home health care on Long Island at the best possible price.
How Do I Get Home Health Care on Long Island?
Here’s a general outline for getting home health care on Long Island:
- Determine your needs: Before you begin your search, it’s important to assess your needs for home health care on Long Island. Consider the services you need from the aide, the frequency of visits required, and any specific qualifications or training your caregiver should have.
- Search for providers of home health aides on Long Island NY: There are many home health care providers, and a quick search online will yield a long list of options. You can also ask for referrals from your doctor, hospital, or friends and family.
- Evaluate providers: Once you have a list of potential home health care providers, evaluate them based on their qualifications, experience, reputation, and services offered. Look for reviews and ratings from other clients to get an idea of their quality of care.
- Contact providers: Contact the providers of home health aide Long Island NY that meet your needs and discuss their services, availability, and rates. Ask for references and verify their licensing and insurance.
- Choose a provider: Once you have evaluated your options and spoken with providers, choose the one that best meets your needs.
- Schedule a consultation: Before starting services, schedule a consultation with your chosen provider to discuss your needs, establish a care plan, and ensure that they are a good fit for you.
- Set up services: Finally, set up your services with the provider of home health care, and establish a plan for ongoing communication and updates to ensure that your care needs are being met.
Who Should I Consider When Choosing a Home Health Aide?
Finding a trustworthy and qualified home health aide on Long Island NY can be a daunting task. But with the help of SeniorCare Companions Inc., you can easily find the best home care that is tailored to your specific needs. We offer comprehensive services that meet all qualifications for a home health aide on Long Island NY, making sure that your loved one is in safe hands.
Contact SeniorCare Companions Inc. Today! With our experienced staff and personalized care plans, Senior Care Companions Inc. is the perfect choice for all your home health care needs.
We are committed to giving back to our served communities. View articles of events SeniorCare Companions was proud to sponsor.
SeniorCare Companions is a NYS Licensed Employment Agency that specializes in Non-Medical Companion Care. We hold comprehensive coverage for all of our Home Health Aides for Long Island NY including disability, workers compensation, Auto, as we all as general liability insurance. We also carry dishonesty and surety bonds to make sure that our clients are covered and protected in every possible way.
Companion companies that use independent contractor caregivers are putting their clients at a great risk. Independent Contractors will not be covered under the companies insurance, and the client can be held liable in cases of property damage, injury or theft. All of SeniorCare companion caregivers are employees of our Agency, so you can be rest assured that you are safe and protected.
Many companion companies go through minimal training, since there is no real industry standard. SeniorCare Companions are held to a higher standard for home health aide for Long Island NY than any other companion agency in the industry. Along with the routine interview, references, and criminal background checks, our caregivers undergo a rigorous training program that consists of a class in companion duties and environmental safety. We also offer specialized training in Alzheimer’s and Dementia through the Alzheimer’s Disease Resource Center. Finally, we make sure that all of our employees have up to date medical examinations with COVID-19 PCR Testing, PPD testing, as well as participate in a mandatory drug screening. No other Non-Medical Companion Agency screens their employees like SeniorCare Companions.
SeniorCare Companions uses the latest technology to track and oversee our employee caregivers while they are on the job. Using a telephony interface, we can get real-time information regarding when our caregivers arrive and leave each specific job. We also perform periodic drop-ins to make sure that our caregivers are living up to the SeniorCare standard of quality. SeniorCare also sends out client satisfaction surveys on a regular basis, and we are proud to say that we consistently achieve the highest possible rating in areas such as quality of Home Health Care, communication, and financial arrangements for Long Island. Our Client portal allows our clients and their families to view schedules, make comments, or update requests all from their phone or home computer.
Another benefit of using a Telephony interface is that billing will be as accurate as possible. A client will not get billed for one minute more than what was provided, making our clients very comfortable. SeniorCare is a company that our clients can trust, by not only accurately billing for services, but also offering many different payment method options. We accept all the major credit cards including Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express. We also offer interest-free ACH automatic debit. Only a company with a solid history of trustworthy service can offer such a wide variety of payment options.